& The Tramp
routinely perform our high-energy "oldies review" to sold-out
audiences throughout the DFW Metroplex.
and Joellen have been invited to sing at many prominent venues in the
DFW Metroplex, including:
The Dallas Convention Center, Adams Mark Convention Center,
The Ball Park in Arlington,
Texas Motor Speedway,
The Dallas Arboretum,
The Gaylord Texan,
The Eisemann Center,
Tarrant County MasterWorks Concert Series
and most of the area's major hotels, restaurants and country clubs.
Lady & The Tramp would love to share our unique
brand of entertainment with you! Call or email
2002 - Bruce Smith formed a contemporary vocal quartet called
Lady & The Tramps. Joining Bruce was Gary Applegate, Shawn
Qualls and Judy Hudson.
- Barbara Herteg (replacing Shawn) joined with Bruce, Gary and Judy.
The quartet was renamed Guys & Dolls.
- Ann Grannan (replacing Judy) joined Bruce, Gary & Barbara.
- Guys & Dolls downsized to a trio. Joellen Long joined with
Bruce & Gary.
- Ann Grannan rejoined the trio (replacing Joellen) with Bruce &
- The group downsized to a duo with Bruce Smith and Joellen Long. The
brand was changed to Guys & Dolls Entertainment with the
duo performing as Lady & The Tramp, going full circle to
the original name.
Bruce and Joellen
continue to savor every moment of Guys
& Dolls Entertainment and
Lady & The Tramp's musical journey.